EBKNEasily control your Cadet SoftHeat hydronic baseboard with the EBKN. Use the installation kit to ensure that the thermostat is placed where the power supply is routed. Includes “off” position for added safety and convenience.
- Economical choice for controlling your Cadet SoftHeat baseboard heater
- Delivers a comfort range between three and five degrees
- Available in white or white sand color to match your SoftHeat baseboard heater
- Use with Cadet SoftHeat EBHN series 120, 208, or 240 volt baseboard models
- Double pole (4 wires) with positive off position
Need help choosing the right heater for your room?
Click here to find the right voltage.
Available in white or white sand Mount to either end of your SoftHEAT baseboard where the power supply is routed
Setpoint temperature range: 45° to 80°F (7°C to 27°C) Capable of switching up to 25 amps of a resistive load